Tuesday, March 14

thanks…


To start let me tell you that I have NO CTMH colors so I do the best I can with what I have!
My choices were periwinkle, melon and sage.
The base card is periwinkle polka dotted card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the images from Impression Obsession “Porcelain Plants” with Versafine onyx black ink and colored them with Derwent coloursoft pencils.
I pierced it with a die from My Favorite Things “Homespun Stitch Lines”, trimmed above it, folded it over then taped it to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. Arlene, this card is precious. I really like the plants. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Arlene - a wonderful selection of pots and plants, beautifully coloured and presented
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. The subtle background...the sweet edging...the soft coloring...lovely! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty border of whimsical flowers... Nice selection of colors and pretty layout. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you coloured your little pot plants. I'm so glad you shared with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!