Monday, March 13

did I roll my eyes…


This sentiment just cracks me up.
The base card is black card stock with a panel of kraft card stock.
Using more kraft card stock I embossed it with Tim Holtz 3D “Intertwine” embossing folder.
Then a antiqued it with Distress inks.
Next I cut it to match the sketch and foam taped it to the card front.
I stamped the image using one from Tim Holtz “Snarky Cat”, cut it out, used white gel pen in the eyes and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set.




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and fun card Arlene - love that snarky sentiment paired with the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see another snarky cat fan! I love the background you've used for your cat. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room challenge this month - hope to see you again next month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!