Friday, March 10

happy accidents…


Because I don’t like the Copic markers to bleed through to the inside of my cards I am using a base card  then a panel for my future challenges when using Copics.
This starts with a white card stock base card that I blended Distress green inks with Sunny Studios “Forest Tree” stencil.
Next I stamped the image from Kindred stamps “Happy Accidents” with Memento tuxedo black ink, colored it with Copic markers, made a mask for it with a post-it note and blended more trees with the ink and stencil.
I finished by applying it to the base card and stamping the sentiment from the same set.


2 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the 'edge' prompt, Arlene, and a great card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Arlene. I loved watching Bob Ross paint. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!