Friday, March 10

big is beautiful…


Recently I purchased a wonderful set of drag queen stamps from Kindred Stamps and I want to make a bunch of cards for my young friends.
The base card is white card stock.
In order to avoid bleed through into the main card I stamped the image and sentiment from the set with Memento tuxedo black ink on a white panel and colored it with Copic markers in the appropriate colors.
Once I had the panel attached I colored the hair and skirt with Wink of Stella clear gloss for a bit of glitter!


4 comments:

  1. Great use of the the image and sentiment, and also the colour challenge on this gorgeous CAS card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your CAS work with us on the Colours and Sketches Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet card. Love the character and the sentiment. :) Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!