Thursday, February 16

you…


Digging through my stencils that I have purchased and not used yet I found thins one from Pinkfresh called “Thrill of Hope Wreath”.
On a white card stock base card I used this multi layer stencil with Distress inks peeled paint, saltwater taffy, squeezed lemonade and antique linen.
I also used the antique linen around the edge of the card to soften it.
On more white card stock I applied antique linen and then cut out the sentiment with the My Favorite Things die “All About You”and foam taped it to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty stencil Arlene, and I love how you have used it here
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/17/2023

    Beautiful design, Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath! Love the softness of the design! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty, Arlene! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!