Wednesday, February 15

hello…


I chose some that I thought would match the actual ones as I don’t have those inks.
For the crumb cake I used kraft card stock.
For the so saffron I chose Distress mustard seed ink.
For the petal pink I chose Distress kitch flamingo ink.
For the balmy blue I chose Distress tumbled glass ink…though once I applied it to the kraft card stock it turned a bit green???
The base card is white card stock and the stencil I used is Pink Fresh “Sweet Leaves Frame Stencil”.
With more white card stock I die cut. the sentiment with an MFT “Hello” die and glued it to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Arlene! This stenciled background is lovely. It showcases the challenge colors so well. I LOVE the bold "hello". Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Arlene - that is a beautiful stencil and you have used it so well here with the die cut sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The stenciling is gorgeous! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!