Friday, February 3

wings of love…


On this very cold (6 degrees F) windy day it’s so good to have a room filled with supplies to create cards that will eventually make someone very happy!
The base card is sage colored polka dot card stock.
On that I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Bugs & Kisses” with black ink.
On heavier white card stock I stamped the image from the same set and colored it with Design Spectracolor colored pencils, die cut it out with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. I never thought I would smile at a bug as I did this one Arlene - he's a real sweetie, and you have made a fabulous card using the colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this cutie! Such a sweet card Arlene ! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, love the sentiment. So pleased you joined in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!