Monday, February 6

pink…

and

Two challenges that I chose two different parts.
Obviously the color is pink but I went for a more orange pink.
Then the hearts grabbed me as it’s so close to Valentine’s Day.
The “ever so grateful” is because this card is going to a wonderful woman who cleaned out the back of the craft resale shop where I volunteer!
She is amazing!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock that I ran through the Vagabond with a Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder.
On white card stock I stamped the flowers using stamps from Concord & 9th “Triple-Step Blooming Heart” set with Gina K. Design inks innocent pink, dusty rose and slate.
I die cut the heart with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.
Next I stamped the sentiment that came from the same set with Versamark ink on black card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I die cut that with the pother coordinating die and taped it to the card front.







5 comments:

  1. A stunning result Arlene - love your use of the various pinks offset by the black!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/10/2023

    Awesome Card. Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Tammi, Cupcake Inspirations Challenge DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. That heart is such a great statement piece! Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!