Monday, February 6

birthday hooray…

Inspired by Challenge



While making backgrounds with Concord & 9th Turnabout stamps I thought this one would work well with the colors and the sketch.
The base card is teal card stock with a white card stock panel.
Using the Concord & 9th “Birthday Basics Turnabout” set on another piece of white card stock and Gina K. Designs inks tranquil teal, passionate pink, bubblegum pink and blue lagoon, I made a background.
This I trimmed into the pieces for the sketch and taped them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment stamps from the same set with the same ink.




2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene - love your colours, and your interpretation of the sketch, and uses of the stamped paper is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/09/2023

    Oh this is a fantastic take on the inspiration. I like how you incorporated the sketch and the colors. Thanks for playing at Inspired By

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!