Thursday, February 9

kitty birthday…


For my hubby’s friend who loves cats, a birthday card.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
On more kraft card stock I used Tim Holtz wood grain stencil and Ranger translucent texture paste, once dry I applied Distress Oxide frayed burlap and brushed corduroy inks.
Using a die from Tim Holtz “Bold Text #1” with brown card. stock I applied the sentiment to the card front.
On a piece of water color paper that I had previously made a background using Distress Sprays, I die cut the kitty using dies from Tim Holtz “Mischievous” set and gluye dotted him to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. How stunning is this!!! Love that textural background you created, Arlene, and the fun cat die cut :)
    Great use of the die cut too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!