Thursday, February 9

christmoose…

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #14



A gingham rug for my little moose to sit on!
The base card is white card stock with layers of light brown and kraft card stock.
On the top panel I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Merry Christmoose” with brown ink.
Next I cut the “rug” with a die from MFT “Pierced Heart STAX” and paper from MFT “Tiny Check” paper pack.
On white card stock I stamped the image from the same set and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and foam taping it to the card front.



 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card this is Arlene - the 'rug' is the perfect size for your moose! A fun Christmas card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how cute is this?! I adore that Moose and that big ole gingham heart! Thanks for joining us at the caffeinated christmas card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So adorable and love the punny sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!