Thursday, January 5

I like you…


You may find it odd that I think waffles are romantic but I’m thinking about Valentines for kids at the moment and this would be their form of romance.
The base card is white card stock.
In my stash was a patterned paper like a red checked table cloth so I used that for a panel and die cut a heart.
This I glued to the base card and stamped the waffle from Honey Bee Stamps “A Waffle Lot”
with Gina K. Designs chocolate truffle ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.




2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute Arlene! Thanks for your taking Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you in the gallery again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!