Wednesday, October 12

winter wishes…


Oh, how I wish you could see this in person.
This photo does it no justice but it’s all I have to post with!
The base card is white linen card stock.
I made two backgrounds with the mica spray stains from last Christmas Tim Holtz release.
They glitter so beautifully.
I die cut the flowers and leaves with Tim Holtz “Brushstroke Flowers #3”.
Using what was left of the red background I layered it behind more white linen card stock and applied it to the base card.
The sentiment was cut from a background using dies from Tim Holtz “Holiday Words:Script” and gluing them to the card front.

Happy Birthday Flower Challenge!



2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Arlene - as I have some of those mica sprays, I can well imaging the shimmer - the red strips on the two sides is the perfect finish.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a gorgeous flower!! I love the texture and the colors, the splatter is a fabulous detail. Your layout shows it off beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!