Friday, October 14

color my world…


Did you ever buy a stencil and after you used it the first time thought…meh?
This stencil is not one I will keep, though I am sure others will work wonders with it!
Mine is off to the charity craft shop where I volunteer.
The base card is green card stock.
The main panel is white card stock that I stenciled the background with Distress ink.
Using pieces of card stock which I had made Distress mica stain backgrounds I die cut the tree using dies from Paper Smooches “Seasonal Tree”.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Spreading Sunshine” with Memento rich cocoa ink.



2 comments:

  1. Love our tree and leaves Arlene, but like you, I don't know that I could use that stencil in my work either :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Fall card! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!