Sunday, September 11

magical wishes…


The granddaughter has a new spot in her room for the weekly cards I send her and she requested a unicorn this time.
The base card is white card stock.
Using the blue I ran it through the Vagabond with a Concord & 9th “Chevron Quilt Top Dies” and applied it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the unicorn from Trinity Stamps “Majestic Unicorn” and colored it with Copic markers in the pink and yellow.
This I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set.

2 comments:

  1. I love your fun unicorn! My granddaughters love them, too! This blue quilt top is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you fun unicorn Arlene - and the diecut detail on your background adds great visual interest. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!