Sunday, September 11

birthday cut out…


My inspiration for my card was the blue all around and the yellow flowers.
On white card stock using the Tim Holtz “Blossom” stencil I applied Ranger grit paste.
Once dry I applied blue colors of Distress spray stain.
Next I colored the flowers with a yellow Lyra watercolor crayon.
Then I applied water and once dry I glued it to yellow card stock then onto a white card stock base card.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Pink Fresh “Perfect Sentiments” which I cut all of them apart to use as single stamps.
After stamping it with Distress blueprint sketch ink I trimmed it out with scissors as I don;t have the dies.
This I foam taped to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. The grit paste certainly adds a wonderful effect - I also like the effect you have with the colour spray stain. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!