Wednesday, September 21

all dies…

and

Combining challenges as I used nothing but dies for this card and loved the colors in the photo.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut a piece of kraft card stock and pierced it with the Simon Says Stamps “Detail Petal Slim Plate”.
Using more white card stock and the dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs “Florals 1” I cut and shaped the flowers for the front of the card.
To finish I die cut the sentiment using black card stock and a die from Paper Roses “Thanks”.







3 comments:

  1. WOW - what a fabulous, textural card with such a limited colour palette. Amazing work Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning movement and depth Arlene! Thank you for sharing your work at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful combination of white on kraft. I do love the pierced background and the dimension of the layered flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!