Tuesday, June 14

winter wonderland…


Sometimes my camera on my iPad drives me nuts!
The blue on the card doesn’t look like the challenge blue…here on the blog.
BUT the actual card looks exactly like the colors on the challenge.
Go figure!
The base card is white card stock.
From more white card stock I die cut the panel using a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints #6”.
On that I stamped the image from Penny Black “Snowy” using MFT extreme black ink and colored with Copic markers.
The dots were applied with a gel pen then I foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “white christmas” with VersaFine onyx black ink.


2 comments:

  1. A fun card Arlene - Snowy looks so well wrapped up he could be warm enough to melt!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love this jolly little snowman! Such a sweet card. So happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!