Tuesday, June 14

norse to see you…


I wanted to make a viking with my favorite colors like Sandy Allnock did!
This is my versions with the viking I had.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On that I stenciled the log using Newton’s Nook Designs “Tree Rings Stencil” and Distress gathered twigs ink.
In the corner I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Stamps “Viking” set with VersaFine onyx black ink.
On white card stock I stamped the viking from the set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before cutting it out with a craft knife and foam taping it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! Brilliant. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever card Arlene - love that you combined elements from various companies and sets! And of course there is your signature punny sentiment, which I love
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a great card! I just love it!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!