Monday, June 13

weeeeee…


There are so many ways to interpret “ride”.
Since it is carnival season here in the NW I chose a slide idea.
Though it is a Winter scene.
On the white card stock base card I stamped part of the image from Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram “Snow Good Sledding” with VersaFine onyx black ink.
I then used graphite pencils to “color” it.
Using a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics  “Stitched Arch STAX” I cut two pieces of white card stock to cover the image, partailly.
Once attached I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.
This allows the CAS to show up with all that lovely white card stock on the front.




2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this clever design, especially the way you angled the die to fit the image and the placement of your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on the challenge! It totally put a smile on my face! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!