Monday, June 13

greetings…

and

White card stock and one Distress ink pad, rustic wilderness, are my white and green for this card.
The base card is white card stock with the corners rounded.
With more white card stock and a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics “Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX” I cut the next panel.
To that I stenciled the trees from Sunny Studio “Forest Trees” stencil with the green ink.
On another piece of white card stock I applied the ink then die cut the sentiment from Sunny Studios “Greetings”.
AFter applying the sentiment with glue I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studios “Hedgey Holidays” with the same ink.




6 comments:

  1. this is stunning Arlene - love the graduated green of the trees! Amazing stencilling
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You used the colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ombré trees and your greeting a lot!!!!! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us this month at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Rose! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love your layered inked trees. Very striking. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!