Sunday, June 5

fruit or vegetable…


I’m banking on the fact that you all agree with me that pumpkin is a fruit.
It goes in pie, right?
The base card is white card stock stamped with a sentiment from Stampingbella “Fall/Halloween Sentiments”.
To make the pumpkin square I dropped Ranger alcohol ink “valencia” on to glossy card stock and allowed it to dry.
Then I stamped the pumpkin fruit onto it.
Next I colored the stem and leaves with Copic markers.
To finish I die cut the pumpkin fruit (notice how I’m talking you into this?) and a black card stock layer using a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Square STAX”, layered them and applied them to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. A pumpkin is a fruit - as it starts from a flower!! I 'googled' it, so you are in the clear with this fabulous pumpkin card Arlene :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!