Monday, June 6

blue and yellow…


Once again I state…I am no Sandy Allnock !
But I love what she does and when I think I can make something even close with what I already have I give it a try.
Above is the link to the video that inspired me.
I found a package of photo papers that I exchanged for the yupo.
It didn’t give me as clear a circle but what the neck!
I used Ranger inks as well.
Once it dried completely I stamped the images from My Favorite Things Circle Scribble Flowers using Hero Arts unicorn ink and Adirondack denim ink.
I drew in the stems with a blue marker.
The sentiment from My Favorite Things “Itty Bitty Basics” was stamped with the denim ink.
I colored a piece of card stock with the denim ink and applied it to the white card stock base card then applied the stamped panel.


3 comments:

  1. Love the crisp, clear, and very bold images Arlene - a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your modern swirly flowers immediately caught my eye and I'm now doubly impressed that they were created by using a Sandy Alnock technique! Good for you for trying something new and creating such a lovely card with it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those circle scribble flowers and the bright colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!