Saturday, June 11

dotty…


I cheated a little on this card.
I chose patterned paper for the “dots”.
On a white card stock base card I applied a square of black card stock and red and white polka dots patterned paper.
From more black card stock I die cut the flower using a die from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #3” and glued it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Pinkfresh “Perfect Sentiments”  with VersaFine onyx black ink.
(Please note that I made a mistake when purchasing this set. I thought they were separate sentiments. Turns out they are a full sheet of sentiments to be used with the coordinating die. Not to be undone I cut every sentiment out!)



2 comments:

  1. Striking design and use of the dots prompt Arlene. We have to do what we have to do when we encounter a set of t=stamps like that! I would end up cutting rather than buy the die.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. I was surprised by the PFS sentiments needing the dies too but have grown to love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!