Tuesday, June 7

crackled flowers…


A long while ago I took white card stock and smeared Ranger crackle paste through the Tim Holtz crackle stencil.
It has sat in my “I’m gonna use this someday” file for a very long time.
Today I used it.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
On the prepared panel I stenciled with Distress crushed olive, mustard seed and dusty concord inks through a Folk Art flower stencil.
This I applied to the card front and left the front of the card sentiment-less!

4 comments:

  1. A great way to use that panel Arlene, and a gorgeous card. Beautiful use of the stencil too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great effect that the crackle paste creates Arlene - I love the way it subdues these bold, bright colours and adds interest and texture to your CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful use of this week's colours. It's nice to see you playing along still. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a great use for that crackle piece! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!