Saturday, April 9

toucan and cheetah…


I’ve chosen this weekend to play with my Lawn Fawn images and dies.
The base card is white card stock with teal patterned paper applied as per the sketch.
On the smaller white piece I stamped images from Lawn Fawn “Toucan Do It”with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
In one corner I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the other images with the Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Once trimmed out I applied them to the card stock with foam squares.



5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the images! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Heart Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Arlene - love your use of the sketch, and the fabulous use of the images and paper to create a cohesive design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold clean design and colors of your card! Fabulous take on the sketch, Arlene. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colouring on this card, it is so cute! I love it Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness I love the brightly coloured Toucan. Great card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!