Monday, March 28

sea you soon…


Looking forward to, maybe, seeing my granddaughter for some water fun this Summer.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I had a gel plate piece of white card stock that I used for the panels.
It was made with Distress Oxide peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and blueprint sketch. inks, Hero Arts unicorn ink and Newton’s Nook “Bokeh” stencil set.
On a strip of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Mermazing” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
On more white card stock I stamped on of the mermaids from the set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before cutting it out and foam taping it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. I love your bubble background! And that little mermaid is perfect with the background! Great job with this week's sketch! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, oh so cute! The background is perfect, your little mermaid is as sweet as can be, and the sentiment...adorable! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The bubble background you created is perfect for the theme of your card. Such a cute mermaid, too! Your granddaughter will love it. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Arlene - love the watery/bubbly background you created Arlene, and the sweet wee mermaid is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!