Tuesday, February 15

Spring will come…


Thinking of Spring and Easter as I play with stamps and stencils I haven’t even tried yet!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock.
The main panel is white card stock that I stamped with images from Newton’s Nook Designs “Garden Mice” and “Newton’s Rainbow Boots” using MFT extreme black ink and coloring them with Copic markers.
I also drew a circle and colored that with Copic markers.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from one of the sets with the same ink.




4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Arlene - love the colours and how you have used them with the cute images
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the little duck with the mouse image! Great use of the challenge colors, and a darling design! So happy you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely CAS design. Well done. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet spring card! Thanks for entering the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!