Friday, January 21

silver dad…


Just some embossing and die cutting for this Father’s Day card!
The base card is white card stock.
From silver card stock I die cut the piece using Honey Bee “Plaid A7 Cover Plate TOP”.
On more white card stock I die cut the square using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX”.
This I applied to the base card.
To that I stamped the image from Stampin’ Up “Uncharted Territory” and the sentiment from a set of sentiments that I have lost the company name.
The stamping was done with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
This I attached to the card front with foam tape.

4 comments:

  1. These colors are perfect for a Father's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Arlene - and great use of both the die cut and image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice of cards for our colors at Color Hues! Well done! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Father's Day card! I'm impressed that you've got a Father's Day card in your stash in January. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!