Friday, January 21

for dad or mom…


Today I am starting a weekend of mother and father day cards to send to Send A Smile 4 Kids.
I believe this one could go either way.
The base card is white card stock.
In the corner using Tim Holtz 121 stencil, the hexagon shape, with Distress inks wild honey and brushed corduroy I applied the color.
With sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps “Hi Honey” I stamped them on the card front with Memento rich cocoa ink.
Using the same ink and a “free-bee” stamp from Honey Bee Stamps I stamped it on the card front then colored it with Distress markers brushed corduroy and wild honey.


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Arlene - love the way you have coloured the stencil.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the coloring of the stencil. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!