Thursday, January 27

rainbow Christmas…


My friend has two of these darling kitties and I am sure this will be the card for her this year!
The base card is black cards tock.
The background piece is white card stock that I stenciled with multiple Distress inks and Newton’s Nook Designs “Snowfall Stencil” before applying to the base card.
On more white card stock i stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Purr-fect Present” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
I used my Brother Scan n Cut to trim it out and foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine black ink.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie that image and sentiment pairing is Arlene, and your rainbow snowflakes are gorgeous.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow snow, Arlene! How patient you had to be to stencil all those different colours. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, it's always good to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!