Friday, January 28

mocha me happy…


When I think of my friends I think of getting together for coffee…much harder at this time.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
In my stash was a cream card stock gel plate background made with Distress Oxide ground espresso, rusty hinge and fossilized amber inks.
It left a heart shape so I pulled out my Altenew “Coffee Talk” set and stamped the image with Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink.
Using a sentiment from the set I stamped it with Distress Oxide ground espresso ink.
To finish I distressed the edge and glued it to the base card.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love all the texture in that fabulous gel plate background! the stamp is perfect with it, and the sentiment is a wonderful pun. I love it. Great interpretation of the quote! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful print that you have made the most of with the wonderful wobbly heart stamp! Love the final card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!