Monday, January 31

love much…


Valentine’s Day is just stuck in my head today!
The base card is white card stock.
From a card stock foiled piece I cut a circle and applied it to the card as per the sketch.
With a strip of eggplant card stock applied I then die cut a piece of kraft card stock with a die from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” , stamped t with a sentiment stamp from MFT Stamps “Happy Hedgehog” set using Adirondack eggplant ink.
This I foam taped to the card front as per the sketch.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so very elegant! The foiling adds such a striking tone. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink foiling with the eggplant panel Arlene - a striking card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!