Thursday, December 23

from an old challenge…


Using an old challenge…

With an idea of using stickers for the image I found a batch f my old Class A Peel stickers and decided to use them up!
The base is white card stock with a layer of black and green card stocks.
On another piece of white card stock I placed the snowman stickers and colored him with Copic markers.
Once done I trimmed him with scissors and glued him to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Holiday” with Memento tuxedo black ink.






4 comments:

  1. Your snowman is adorable! Great use of the colors. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CC&S and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the sticker Arlene - this is a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sticker and such a fun way to use these colours - that snowman is a cutie! Thanks for playing along with our 450th CAS Colours & Sketches challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is so cute and cheery! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!