Friday, October 8

quick card 4 kids…


In trying to make a cad fr one of the other holidays I opted for Kwanzaa.
I have two very small Kwanzaa sentiment stamps so I am working with what I have.
The card is white card stock.
Using a piece of vellum I die cut the candles using a free die from Sunny Studio.
I stenciled it with Distress Inks in the Kwanzaa colors of green, black and red.
Then I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments” using Versafine onyx black ink.



3 comments:

  1. Stunningly simple and elegant card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous clean and simple card! I love the rainbow colored candles. Thank you for sharing at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous CAS Kwanzaa card! I love the small sentiment. The card really came together nicely. Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids! Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!