Wednesday, October 6

my friend…


This past weekend I watched a few videos and found one from Sandy Allnock that inspired me!
She took watercolors and blobbed them around a page in a sketch book, dried them and stamped images on them.
She continued to draw accessories on each…I didn’t!
The base card is black card stock.
On water color paper I made my “blobs” in the challenge colors, Distress ink mowed lawn, salty ocean and festive berries, and dried them.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Bold Sayings” collection with StazOn jet black ink.
This I trimmed down to fit on the base card!




3 comments:

  1. What a great way to incorporate the challenge colours Arlene, and the strivking vard as a result - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bold! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning result Arlene! I absolutely love the simplicity of this and how effective it is. The bold sentiment is the perfect choice. For these strong colours and I love the black card base too. Thank you for playing with my colours at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!