Tuesday, October 19

mostly white…


I tried something new with this card.
Stamping with black ink then only colored part of the image.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company “Kittens & Mittens” with Versafine black ink.
Once dry I water colored it with Distress inks seedless preserves for rich raspberry, peeled paint/crushed olive for old olive and chipped sapphire for night navy.
I drew in the snow horizon with Micron Pigma 005 black ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “Snow Happy” with the Versafine ink and applied it to a white card stock base card.



5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card EVER!! So adorable! Love it :) xx Michal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect! I love that you didn't colour in the cats! Thanks so much for the inspiration and joining us at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love that you just colored the scarves. Perfect way to highlight the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable!! I love how you colored the scarves and not the cats! Great used of the colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great technique Arlene and so effective. Those cats are adorable with their coloured woollies! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!