Monday, October 18

Christmas delivery…


Doesn’t this couple just look like Grandma and Grandpa showing up for Christmas?
The base card is white card stock that I applied Distress Oxide hickory smoke and faded jeans.
Next I took Hero Arts unicorn ink and applied it with water to a brush and tapped the brush over the card to apply “snow”.
From more white card stock using a die from MFT Die-namics”Pop-Up Wiper Card Components” I cut the snow for the bottom of the card, applied it to the card and stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Holiday Joy” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On heavier card white card stock I stamped the image from Art Impressions “His & Hers Flying High”with the Memento ink and colored it with Copic makers.
This I cut out with scissors and foam taped it to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Arlene - love that image and you have used it brilliantly.
    Sorry I am not commenting much at the moment - I am still very fatigued after a recent run-in with pneumonia.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your card! The stamp set you used is one of my favorites!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!