Sunday, October 3

ghosties…


Sticking with the black and white theme I couldn’t wait to play with this set from Picket Fence Studios.
On black card stock I stamped the two ghosts from Picket Fence Studios “Not Scared? You Should Be!” using Hero Arts unicorn ink.
This I applied to a white card stock base card covering the whole front of the card.
From more white card stock I die cut enough to cover the corner of the card front used a die from Paper Smooches “Quotables”.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the Picket Fence set using Distress Oxide black soot ink.


4 comments:

  1. Haha, a great card with a super fun sentiment! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design and fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL awesome design and love the sentiment! lol
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment made me laugh out loud! I love it and those creepy ghosts give me shivers! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!