Saturday, September 11

you had me at chocolate…


Just when I was about to start tossing out, actually donating, my patterned paper I find this challenge!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the chocolate chip patterned paper.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment from a very old MFT Stamps set using Memento rich cocoa ink and die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slimline Stretcher”.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Milk & Cookies” set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card front with the sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh - you would have me at chocolate too - another amazing card Arlene - love your use of a limited colours palette - it is quite dramatic on this beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and yummy card, Arlene ! I like the green chair in combinations with all the browns.
    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon. Check out the latest Challenge !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!