Sunday, September 12

celebrate the wonder…


The option for this challenge was embossing…wet or dry.
On blue card stock I stamped the image from Penny Black “a berry branch” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed out with scissors.
On a blue card stock base card I stenciled snowflakes using Simon Says Stamp “Falling Snow” stencil and Hero Arts unicorn ink.
I trimmed a piece of white card stock to fit under the branch and attached them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “the wonder” with Distress prize ribbon ink.



 

1 comment:

  1. A stunning and very elegant card! The blue and white combination is always a winner for me. Great combination of stencil and stamped heat embossing!! Thanks so much for sharing over at PB Saturday Challenge!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!