Wednesday, September 22

still in the glitter…


This one has a story.
A dear friend is going through craziness just now with her daughters wedding. 
She and the wedding are in the US, half the family and grooms men are in Canada and our border is closed to Canadians coming here!
With all that and all the regular craziness of a COVID wedding she forgot to mail my birthday card.
God bless her, last night she and her hubby drove out, we are in the middle of nowhere, to make sure I had my card for my birthday!!!
I figured she deserved a special thank you note.
The base card is cream card stock.
The brown card stock was die cut with a die from MFT “Blueprints 27”.
Using more cream card stock and a die from MFT “Stitched Rectangle STAX” I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Spreading Sunshine” with Adirondack mushroom ink.
From double stick tape I die cut leaves using dies from Paper Smooches “Large Leaves” set one at a time sticking them to the card front and applying glitter.
The glitters were Tim Holtz rusty hinge, tarnished brass, fired brick, vintage photo and peeled paint.




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet friend. She deserves that super pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!