Wednesday, September 22

glittery thanks…


I seriously have a problem…I buy too much!
But when I find a deal I just can’t pass it up.
Such as these Tim Holtz glitters I found a long time ago for $1.99 each!
So I bought a few…

Once you stop laughing I will explain.
I never buy anything at full price, it’s the way I can afford so many wonderful supplies to make cards.
However I don’t like using glitter.
Laughing again aren’t you?
But I am going to find every glitter technique known to YouTube and make cards so help me!
For this challenge I made a black card stock base card and applied a white card stock panel to the front.
Next I used some large glue double sided tape to die cut the flower from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #2” three times.
One at a time I applied the glitters faded jeans, tumbled glass and shabby shutters to the card front on the sticky die cuts then pounced it off.
To finish I die cut black card stock using a die from a Little Yellow Bicycle die set three times, glued them together then on the card front.

Off to find more techniques…Jennifer McGuire seems to have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!