Tuesday, September 7

shake it up…

and

For this shaken challenge I decided to make her shake with a wobble!
The base card is white card stock with a strip of orange and white zig zag card stock.
To that I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Be Happy” laugh lines with Memento tuxedo black ink.
ON more white card stock I stamped the image from the same set using the same ink and colored it with Copic markers and cut a slit in the hand after trimming it out.
Next i did the same with the cup from Art Impressions “Hot Java Mama” and glued it into the slit hand!





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile this gave me Arlene - love this fun card. So beautifully made too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the "Shaken, Not Stirred" Challenge! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Great colors and fun image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!