Sunday, August 29

spotty stenciling…

and

Do you have a stamp in your collection that you bought knowing you would use it over and over but you tucked it away and never used it for years?
This sentiment is one that I did just that!
The base card is white card stock which I taped to my glass mat an stenciled using Distress Oxide inks ripe persimmon and fossilized amber with Newton’s Nook Designs “Bokeh Stencil Set”.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from WPlus9 “Dreams Into Plans” using Memento tuxedo black ink.






6 comments:

  1. Love the colours and design on this wonderful card Arlene - a great sentiment fabulously presented.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and loving your citrus-y colour selection too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotty stencilling. It's a great sentiment. Glad you found a way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sentiment! The stenciled background really shows it off. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your spotty stenciling. Great color choice, and I really love that sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - I love the centre masking of your stencilled spots. Thanks for playing along with us in our one layer challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!