Friday, August 13

quick thank you…


I wanted to get this in for the Inky Paws Challenge and when I went to it noticed that I only had five hours to get it done so I made a quick thank you to nurses that will be sent to Send A Smile 4 Kids.
The base card is white car stock that I stenciled with a circular/striped stencil combo using Distress Oxide candied apple ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Sick Day” using Memento black tuxedo ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from the set using the same ink, colored it with Copic markers, trimmed it out and foam taped it to te card front.



5 comments:

  1. Loving the striped stencil Arlene, and that nurse cat is gorgeous :) Another lovely card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a nurse and a CAS crafter, I just loved your card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simple approach to the this challenge. Thanks so much for linking up to the inky paws challenge. Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to make some health-care professional's day! A wonderful way to incorporate stripes! So happy you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the stripes, and your coloring on the kitty is gorgeous! Really awesome card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!