Saturday, August 14

hospital thanks…


There are so many people who make up a health care facility that I decided to make this card to thank the whole hospital…or maybe the local Ronald MacDonald House?
The base card is white card stock.
Using a heart patterned Lawn Fawn paper I cut it according to the sketch and attached it to the card front.
On heavier white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Lawn FAwn’s “Village Heroes”using Distress Oxide rustic wilderness then die cut it with a die from Lawn Fawn “Speech Bubbles”.
On more of the white card stock I stamped the hospital from the same Lawn Fawn set using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
With the heart die from the die set I fancy cut the hearts over the white hearts.
I foam taped the sentiment and hospital to the card front and glued the die cut heart on the top.


3 comments:

  1. Really great card ... and yes, hospitals deserve our thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card with a wonderful theme! I love your take on this challenge! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Arlene - yes, too few folks say thanks for the care they receive
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!