Thursday, July 8

why limit…


Can’t think of anything more zingy and citrusy than a margarita!
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from MFT “Stitched Square STAX” I die cut one from green card stock and one from white card stock.
On the white. card stock square I stamped the image and sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Cocktail Mixer”using Memento tuxedo black ink then coloring it with Copic markers.
Glued on the green square and foam taped the white square.
To add zing I colored the drink, edge of glass and lime with Wink of Stella clear gloss.


 

2 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Arlene - and I heartily agree with the sentiment - but I don't need alcohol to make me 'happy'.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! Great in-the-corner design. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!