Thursday, July 8

creating fur…


I have done this elf before but this time I wanted to create a furry look to his hat and cuffs.
The base card is white card stock with a piece of red/white zig zag card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Santa’s Elves” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On heavier white card stock I stamped the elf from the same set and colored him with Copic markers, except for the bell
I cut him out and glued him to the card front.
Using Reminisce white gel pen I dotted all over the hat fur and cuffs.
On the bell I colored it with Reminisce gold gel pen.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Arlene - love the contrast of the red background and the green elf, and a truly furry look to his cuffs and hat band :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute make

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Christmas' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!