Tuesday, July 13

season’s greetings…


Since I had this set out from my last challenge I decided just to use it again.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of white card stock.
From white card stock I cut a 1-3/4” square and stamped the image and sentiment from MFT Stamps “Ornament Banner Builder” using Memento tuxedo black ink and Distress Oxide candied apple ink.
I drew the line with a Sharpie fine line marker.
This I backed with red card stock and foam taped it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. Another stunning CAS mini-masterpiece Arlene!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Arlene and gorgeously CAS! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this classy colour combo! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Love this and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!